The discount agreements in accordance with §130a para. 8 SGB V have changed the sales behaviour of the pharmaceutical industry like no other political instrument in the past.
Since the start of the very first drug tender in Germany in April 2007, we have constantly and increasingly specialised in the broad field of market access in the area of SHI drug tenders and are an established provider with long-standing customer relationships.
We can help you with our tools and services as follows:
- Daily monitoring of SHI drug tenders
- Tender forecast – which health insurance company is likely to tender what and when
- Production volume planning
- Competition, market and price analyses
- Visualisation of discount contract relationships and the competitive environment
- Calculation of discounts and offer values
- Calculation of contractual penalties
- Tender management, before, during and after contract conclusion
Our data spectrum also covers Italy and the Netherlands.
The distribution of generic pharmaceutical finished products no longer works according to traditional approaches. The intelligent use of market access methods is crucial to success. Knowledge of the discount agreement situation of the competition, contract commitments and contract structures, as well as the use of controlling instruments designed for this purpose are crucial.