Corporate cultures can be desired, specified and defined by the company management. But what employees actually feel can be something else, and yet what they actually experience is the closest thing to the corporate culture, despite all the management’s endeavours.
And so we have taken this as an opportunity to reproduce the tribute of a long-standing employee as closely as possible, either literally or in spirit:
Always new goals; we don’t cling to what we’ve achieved at PSE, we set ourselves new goals and challenges every year; this promotes employee satisfaction.
Open-space office; the rooms are open and only structured by low screens and plants. Employees work freely and flexibly; this means open and short communication channels and colleagues get to know each other faster and better and we experience transparency.
Performance and innovation are rewarded; top performance and ideas that reach realisation are rewarded.
Customer-orientation; the customer is the focus of everything we do, strong relationships with customers are common, as are cordiality and a great deal of commitment.
Adaptable; we see change as an opportunity.
Respect, trust, fairness; is always based on reciprocity and can be experienced here.
Demand and encouragement; all employees are the driving force behind the success of the company, they can develop according to their abilities and interests, further training is accepted and encouraged by the management.
Work-life balance; where possible, employees are usually given time off, resulting in relaxed and creative work.
Do you like our business areas, our standards and our culture? Then we are interested in you! PSE – Pharma Solutions Europe offers you the opportunity to contribute your personal skills and knowledge in an innovative environment with international customers and customised products.
We are looking for (people) ..
- Specialists with a completed training as a pharmaceutical-technical assistant / pharmaceutical-commercial assistant / medical assistant
- Specialists with experience as Product Managers in the pharmaceutical industry
- Specialists with a successfully completed degree in business administration or pharmacy
- IT specialists
- Drug regulatory affairs officers and drug authorisation experts
What we expect from you:
- Good knowledge of English, ideally another foreign language
- Willingness to work in a team
- Confident demeanour
- Professional experience in commercial activities
What we offer you:
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Friendly working environment
- Combining your requirements for work-life balance with the help of modern workplace and working time organisation
- Performance-related remuneration
We currently have the following vacancies:
- Full-time or part-time Drug Regulatory Affairs Clerk, m/f/d(Agentur für Arbeit | Stepstone)
- Regulatory Affairs Manager, m/f/d full-time (Agentur für Arbeit | Stepstone)
You are welcome if you have a professional background as a
PTA, PKA, MFA or commercial training.
Please note that we only accept electronic applications in the form of PDF files.
We are a recognised IHK training company and have been training to become an office management assistant since 01.09.2016.
We are happy to accept applications for the start of training from 01.09. 2024.
Dual study programme
PSE – Pharma Solutions Europe is also an educational partner of AKAD University: flexible, individual and practice-orientated for a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
From 01.10.2025, we will again be offering a dual study programme in the field of business administration (B.A.).