Mr. Rainer Aufrecht
71263 Weil der Stadt
Ms. Nathalie Aufrecht
71263 Weil der Stadt
Usage data are being transmitted via the browser with every access to our website. These following usage data are being stored in server log-files:
• Total number of queries for a connection set up
• Total number of collected data
• First requested page
• Total number of IP-Addresses, which requested a connection set up
• Total number of website visitors
• Collected data volume measured in kilobyte
• Country-specific total number of website calls
• Total number of successful connection set ups
• Total number of unsuccesful connection set ups
• Time-specific total number of website calls
• Websites, from which visitors found their way to our website
• Total number of IP-Addresses, from which a website call have been made
• Total number of URL’s, which have been called
• Website, from wich visitors found their way to our website.
The legal base for data collection, storing and using of datas is our legitimate interest in order to make our information available for you and to provide security (Article 6 I lit f GDPR).
Receiver of the data is PSE – Pharma Solutions Europe itself, as well as our Hosting-provider Host Europe accessible via https://www.hosteurope.de/
The collected data are not being transmitted to any other third party, a third state or international organisation.
You are not forced to provide your data by law or a contract.
The use of published contact datas within the mast head or similar declarations like addresses, telephone- tele faxnumbers and mailadresses through third parties for transmission of not explicit asked informations is not allowed.
Right of access
You have the right to obtain confirmation from the controller whether or not your data are being processed and the following information:
• The purpose of collecting the above mentioned data is to provide the possibility to use our website, to provide secure conncection, to manage the network infrastructure technical and to transmit information to law enforcement authorities in case of a cyber attack.
• We do not show anybody else the data we are collecting and we are not doing this in the future.
• We are storing the collected data.
• We are collecting the data from you, using the tool „Webalizer2“, which is provided by our Hosting-provider as mentioned above.
• We do not use automated decision-making. We do not make usage of profiling.
• We do not make the collected data public.
Right to rectification
You have the right, to obtain rectification of inaccurate data from our controller without undure deleay.
Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten‘)
You have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of your data concerning without undue delay. Our controller is forced to erase your data in following cases:
• Your data is not neccessary any longer for the purpose, for which they have been collected.
• You object your approval, in case you have made one, or there is no legal base for collecting the data.
• You object to the data collection.
• Your data have been unlawfully processed.
• Your data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which our controller is subject.
• Your data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services.
Right to object
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing your data.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following cases applies:
• You contest the accuracy of your data, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
• The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the data and request the restriction of their use instead.
• The controller no longer needs the data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
• You have objected to processing pursuant pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of our controller override those of your grounds.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive your data which you provided to our controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Your also have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from our controller to which the personal data have been provided, where:
• the processing is based on consent pursuant or
• the processing is carried out by automated means.
Conditions for consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. In this case, you are going to be informed thereof by us, prior to giving your consent. Whenever you want to make use of your right to object, please send an E-Mail to our controller or to our privay officer. The E-Mail addresses are mentioned above.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringment if you consider that the processing of your data relating infringes the General Data Protection Regulation.
Using the options on our website to enter data (such as E-Mail addresses, names, and addresses) are voluntary and optional. Please feel free to use pseudonyms.